>PPEs differential covers offer industry-leading fluid cooling. Keep your Ford front differential running cool and clean with an upgraded cover from PPE. Made from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation.
Increased fluid capacity provides increased thermal stamina. This new cover is equipped with internal heat sinks and external cooling fins which increase the pans surface area helping dissipate heat. This keeps your differential oil running cooler, the oil will keep its viscosity, helping extend differential service life.
To help keep fluid cleaner, PPE includes our exclusive fill plug featuring a high-powered Neodymium magnet that will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of your oil before they have a chance to do damage.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Front Differential Cover - Black (338041020)
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Increased oil capacity
- Adds additional strength to gear housing
- Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy
- Internal heat sinks and external fins for cooling
- Billet 304 stainless steel Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug
- Lifetime warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1986-Present Ford F250/F350 (Non-Dually) w/ Dana 50/Dana 60 12 Bolt Axle
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion w/ Dana 50/Dana 60 12 Bolt Axle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.