A1000 Transmission Pan
Fits: 2001-2018 GM 6.6L Duramax (Allison 1000/2000/2400 Series Trans.)
Capacity: 4.5 Quarts Over Stock
Overall Height: 5 1/2"
The Mag-Hytec A1000 Allison transmission pan is cast in A356-T6 aluminum and texture powder coated black with contrasting machined cooling fins, the Mag-Hytec trans. pan boasts increased fluid and cooling capacity, a magnetic drain plug, as well as a temperature sender port in 1/8"NPT. The drain plugs and reference plugs are MS 33649 and fitted with ARP 568 O-rings for superior sealing. All fasteners are T-303 stainless steel. The pan seal is a dovetail groove mounted ARP 568 O-ring that requires no sealant or gasket. It can be removed and reinstalled several times without replacement.
The Mag-Hytec pan is constructed of high quality aircraft aluminum and has a powder-coated finish. The bolts are zinc plated allen head screws and the washers are stainless steel. These components require no maintenance.
NOTE: THE ALLISON DEEP PAN FILTER (see below) MUST BE USED WITH THE MAG-HYTEC PAN!! FAILURE TO DO SO CAN RESULT IN TRANSMISSION FAILURE!!
- Deep high-capacity sump for maximum cooling
- Finned aircraft aluminum construction
- Magnetic drain plug aids in trapping worn material promoting fluid integrity.
- O-rings require no gaskets or sealant
- 1/8"NPT temperature sender port
- T-303 stainless steel hardware except allen head cap screws are zinc plated
- Requires only three allen key wrenches (included) for installation and service
- All Mag-Hytec parts are covered by a lifetime limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.