Dodge Rebuilt 47RE Signature Series Transmission
- A $700 Round Trip Freight Charge Will need to be collected once Transmission is built and ready to ship
The Revmax 47RE Signature Series performance automatic transmission. These units are built to the most stringent tolerances by one expert technician from beginning to end, and each unit is signed by the technician when finished. This unit is rated at up to 1500HP (shafts will need to be upgraded) and has undergone over a year of rigorous R&D and performance testing. We don’t just say we have pride in our transmission, we literally put our name on it. This transmission features the following:
This transmission contains internal parts with the ability to hold up to 1500HP. However, this will require upgrading the shafts in the transmission. Unlike our competition, we do not leave optional upgraded parts out when we build our units. We do not have stages or levels as our transmissions ALL come fully built with no available upgrades other than billet shafts. We recommend upgrading the input shaft for any customer towing or racing their truck. As for the output, we recommend this for customers who will be doing boosted launches. We only recommend upgrading the intermediate shaft for those customers who will be producing over 750HP and will be racing the majority of the time.
Not only do we have the best internal parts in our units, we have spent over $150k in valve body testing equipment to provide our customers with the best tested and performing valve body that money can buy. Each valve body is custom configured to our customer’s truck and individual tested prior to being installed in the transmission.
Disasembly Process and Cleaning
- Complete disassembly of the entire transmission, all wearable “soft parts” are discarded.
- Casing and housings are washed in our 190 degree hot wash tank.
- Hard parts are thoroughly inspected and then either discarded or hand washed
- Casing is thoroughly checked for any cracks or damage
Standard Upgraded Internal Components
- Billet Stage 5 Triple Disc Torque Converter
- 4 Clutch Forward Drum with GPZ Clutches and Kolene Steels, Custom Machined Pressure Plate and Piston.
- 7 Clutch Direct Drum with GPZ Clutches and Kolene Steels, Custom Machined Pressure Plate and Piston. (Factory is 4 Standard Clutches and Steels)
- 7 Clutch Overdrive Pack with GPZ Clutches and Kolene Steels, Custom Machined Pressure Plate And Piston. (Factory is 5 Standard Clutches and Steels)
- 10 Clutch Overdrive Direct Pack with GPZ Clutches and Kolene Steels, Custom Machined Pressure Plate and Piston. (Factory is 9 Standard Clutches and Steels)
- Billet Rigid 2nd Gear / Intermediate Band
- Billet Anodized 2nd Gear Intermediate Servo with 7 Sealing Rings
- Billet Anodized Accumulator Housing with 4 Sealing Rings
- Billet Low / Reverse Servo
- Billet Direct Drum Apply Piston
- Billet Intermediate Band Strut
- Billet Band Anchor
- Billet Apply Lever
- Double Deep Aluminum Pan with Drain Plug
- 5 Pinion Steel Front Planetary
- 5 Pinion Steel Overdrive Planetary
- New Heavy Duty Piston Support
- New Low and Reverse Sprag
- New Overdrive Sprag
- New Forward Clutch Belleville Spring
- All New Bearings
- New Snap Rings
- High Performance Borg Warner Governor Pressure Solenoid
- Revmax High Pressure Steel Governor Pressure Transducer Upgrade
- Brand New TCC, Overdrive Solenoid
- New Internal Wiring Harness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.