1994-1998 Dodge Cummins AirDog FP-100 (25-30 PSI Stand Alone) - A4SPBD000
The compact AirDog provides the most effective technology designed specifically for diesel pickups to remove water, particulates, vapor and entrained air from diesel fuel. The AirDog replaces the Cummins factory lift pump and filter system. Your High Performance Dodge Cummins engine demands higher fuel flows. Yet, higher fuel flows increase the vacuum at the fuel pump and agitation in the fuel tank. These factors generate additional air/vapor in the fuel system preventing your engine from producing maximum power and efficiency.
- Small & Compact: Only 7"L X 10"T X 3.2"W
- Single Piece Pump Body: Replaces the old 3 piece pump design reducing the number of parts, unit size, and weight. This results in a sleek, low profile pump assembly and eliminates the need for leaky, messy gaskets!
- Mounts to frame: No Drilling required!
- Removes Air and Vapor from Diesel Fuel
- Pure Diesel Fuel Reaching Engine
- High Flow Rates of Fuel to Engine
- Longer Injector Life
- Increased Injection Pump Life
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Optimized Engine Performance
- Increased Torque Output
- Improves Throttle Response
YOUTUBE VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H6SJSQNB1Y
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.