Available for offroad/racing use is the ATS High Stall Five Star Torque Converter. This torque converter is built for racing applications featuring aftermarket turbo(s), injectors, fuel system, etc.
Key features of the ATS Five Star Torque Converter include:
- Patented Viskus clutch drive system for increased efficiency
- Billet Cover with Patented square Flank Drive
- Square Tab Construction (Not Round)
- Viskus Disc CNC Laser Cut Clutch Plates
- Billet Piston with Patented flank drive tab design
- Proprietary ATS exclusive Clutch Formulation with unique bonding technology (ensures 100% chemical Bond)
- Redesigned Spring Dampener supports increased extend torque loads
- 4340 Harden turbine splines provide longevity due to engine torsional stress
- Fully Welded Turbine and Impeller Vanes
- CNC Stator with High Flow Windows Increase Oil Flow providing increase efficiency
- Full Roller Bearing Construction Between High Load Areas
4340 CNC cut Pump Drive Hub lock into Impeller Housing and Plasma welded for unsurpassed strength The ATS Five Star can be built up to a 2500 RPM stall. Based on the turbo setup and specific use, this stall speed can help spool bigger turbos and increase off the line performance.
The ATS Five Star boasts 2.4:1 torque multiplication for maximum torque ? at the right rpm. Contact ATS to learn more about choosing the right stall speed for your application. Every Five Star comes standard with a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty. When the most efficient torque converter is required, look no further than ATS? Five Star Torque Converter.
- 1994-2007 2500/3500
- Cummins Dodge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.