The Industrial Injection Performance Extrude Honed Nozzles are the pinnacle of what you should expect out of new set of nozzles. Each set of nozzles are brought in direct from the OE supplier and then engineered at our facility using extrude hone processes to perfectly balance and match the set.
This extensive calibration process is performed to guarantee our customers the smoothest and most reliable nozzles the diesel industry has ever seen. Sold Individually
These will fit the old style injector for your 2004.5-2007 5.9L Cummins. It matches nozzles number 5500. These nozzles are sold individually you need to order six to make a complete set. They do come with copper washers and install tool.
- Great addition to go along with our Bag O Parts for the 5.9L Dodge.
- Maximizes your fuel more efficiently, better atomization
- Great for the daily driver looking to increase mileage and bottom end performance for towing.
- Can be used with stock injection pump, but the bag o parts makes a great addition along with the injector nozzles.
- Extrude Honed Balanced matched for best results
- Great performance
- Built With Brand New OE Spec Plus Parts
- Better Fuel Economy
- Better Atomization
- Multiple Performance Gains
- 1 year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Nozzles Sold Individually
- Requires Dragon Fire
- 125 HP
- 46 percent
These nozzles come with a new copper crush washer for installation. Nozzles are an OE Spec Plus Genuine part that is a direct replacement. Each Nozzle is Individually tested on a state of the art test stand to ensure that they meet OEM specifications.
All Industrial Injection products are covered by a one year/unlimited mile warranty.
All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For On-Road, Off-Road, or Dual-Use. These Products May Only Be used In Competition-Only Vehicles. Compliance With State And Federal Emission Standards Is The Consumer's Responsibility.
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.