The Industrial Injection Performance Extrude Honed Nozzles are the pinnacle of what you should expect out of new set of nozzles. Each set of nozzles are brought in direct from the OE supplier and then engineered at our facility using extrude hone processes to perfectly balance and match the set.
This extensive calibration process is performed to guarantee our customers the smoothest and most reliable nozzles the diesel industry has ever seen. Sold Individually.
We use our EDM machine to extrude hone the nozzle to get the 100hp gain. We usually see a drop in EGT's along with a gain in MPG's. We recommend these injectors to anyone needing to replace their current injectors and are looking to gain some performance from their truck.
You can run these injectors with a stock turbo system but one of our Phatshaft turbos or our compound turbo setups would be a better match.
SE injectors stand for Rebuild and return (You will need to send your injectors to us to rebuild them)
This is a full Set of Nozzles, No Core Is Required
- Built With Brand New OE Spec Plus Parts
- Better Fuel Economy
- Better Atomization
- Multiple Performance Gains
- 1 year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Nozzles Sold Individually
- New OE Nozzle
- Industrial Injection Extrude Honed Nozzle
- 152 percent
- Requires Dragon Fire Pump
These nozzles come with a new copper crush washer for installation. Nozzles are an OE Spec Plus Genuine part that is a direct replacement. Each Nozzle is Individually tested on a state of the art test stand to ensure that they meet OEM specifications.
All Industrial Injection products are covered by a one year/unlimited mile warranty.
- All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For On-Road, Off-Road, or Dual-Use
- These Products May Only Be used In Closed Circuit Competition Only Vehicles
- Compliance With State And Federal Emission Standards Is The Consumer's Responsibility
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.