This product does not qualify for free shipping, and after your purchase we will send you an invoice for the freight charges. Please call before purchasing if you would like a quote on shipping.
Industrial Injection 1989-1998 5.9L Cummins 12 Valve Performance Long Block Engine. The Industrial Injection Performance Cummins Long Block was designed for those who are looking to push the limits of performance while still having a very reliable build that will work amazing.
We use the highest quality parts and machining processes in every engine build, guaranteeing you the utmost reliability and precision to have the longest running engine.
- Balanced and Blue Printed Rotating Assembly
- Sim Tested Short Block
- Coated and Chamfered Pistons
- 12mm Gorilla Girdle w/ ARP Main Studs
- Balanced Cummins Crank
- Shot Peened and Balanced Rods w/ ARP Rod Bolts
- Stage 1 Performance Camshaft
- Coated H Series Main and Rod Bearings
- Billet Freeze Plugs
- Premium Killer Dowel Pin Kit
- New Oil Pump, Water Pump and Oil Cooler
- New Oil Pickup Tube
- Big Iron Oil Pan
- Performance Ported Cylinder Head
- New Diamond Honed Valve Guides
- New Stainless Steel Valves
- Radius Cut Fire Ring Head Gasket
- Milled and Surfaced Fire Ringed Head
- ARP 2000 Head Studs
- 150lb Performance Valve Springs
Comes With Rocker Assembly and Stock Pushrods (upgraded pushrods available)
Drilled and Tapped Coolant Freeze Plugs Verify Year Does not come with valve covers Does not come with additional gaskets for assembly
All Industrial Injection short blocks and long blocks are required to be ran with Joe Gibbs Break In Oil (not included) for the initial 300-500 miles.
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.