This product does not qualify for free shipping, and after your purchase we will send you an invoice for the freight charges. Please call before purchasing if you would like a quote on shipping.
Industrial Injection 1989-1998 5.9L Cummins 12 Valve Premium Stock Plus Long Block Engine. The Industrial Injection Stock Plus Cummins Long Block was designed for those who are looking for a little extra reliability out of their engine build.
We use the highest quality parts and machining processes in every engine build, guaranteeing you the up most reliability and precision to have the longest running engine on the road.
- Balanced and Blue Printed Rotating Assembly
- Sim Tested Short Block
- Coated and Chamfered Pistons
- Stock Cummins Crank w/ ARP Main Bolts
- Stock Cummins Rods w/ ARP Rod Bolts
- Stock Cummins Camshaft
- Premium Killer Dowel Pin Kit
- New Oil Pump, Water Pump and Oil Cooler
- New Oil Pickup Tube
- Big Iron Oil Pan
- Reconditioned Head
- New Diamond Honed Valve Guides
- New Stainless Steel Valves
- Cummins OEM head gasket
- Milled and Surfaced Head
- ARP 2000 Head Studs
- 150lb Performance Valve Springs
- Comes With Rocker Assembly and Stock Pushrods
Does not come with valve covers
Does not come with additional gaskets for assembly
All Industrial Injection short blocks and long blocks are required to be ran with Joe Gibbs Break In Oil (not included) for the initial 300-500 miles.
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.