This product does not qualify for free shipping, and after your purchase we will send you an invoice for the freight charges. Please call before purchasing if you would like a quote on shipping.
Industrial Injection 1998.5-2002 5.9L Cummins 24 Valve Race Long Block Engine. The Industrial Injection Race Cummins Long Block was designed for those who are looking to push the limits of performance to the ultimate level.
These are designed to be reliable for competition use. We use the highest quality parts and machining processes in every engine build, guaranteeing you the up most reliability and precision to have the best performing engine on the market.
- Balanced and Blue Printed Rotating Assembly
- Sim Tested Short Block
- Carrillo Billet Rods w/ HD Bolts
- Fly Cut, Coated and Chamfered Pistons
- Pistons have .010 cut off the top and .100 Valve Reliefs
- 14mm Gorilla Girdle w/ ARP Main Studs
- Balanced Cummins Crank
- Industrial Injection Stage 2 Race Performance Cam
- Cam Bearings Installed In All Journals To Prevent Cam and Block Wear
- Coated H Series Main and Rod Bearings
- Billet Freeze Plugs
- Premium Killer Dowel Pin Kit
- New Oil Pump, Water Pump and Oil Cooler
- New Oil Pickup Tube
- Big Iron Stamped Oil Pan
- Stage 1 Race Ported Cylinder Head
- Hand Blended CNC Porting On Valve Bowls, Intake and Exhaust ports
- Intake Shelf Machined Off To Accept ZZ Fab Side Runner
- New Diamond Honed Valve Guides
- New Stainless Steel Valves
- Radius Cut Fire Ring Head Gasket
- Milled and Surfaced Fire Ringed Head
- ARP 625 Head Studs
- 120lb Performance Valve Springs
- Drilled and Tapped Coolant Freeze Plugs
Does not come with valve cover
Does not come with additional gaskets for assembly
Does not come with rockers or pushrods
Does not come with ZZ Fab Side Runner
All Industrial Injection short blocks and long blocks are required to be ran with Joe Gibbs Break In Oil (not included) for the initial break in.
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.