The Super PhatShaft was designed for trucks that have multiple fueling upgrades used to tow and for those trucks that frequent the track.
Super PhatShaft chargers are available in two size 62mm and 66mm extended tip. What makes the SuperPhat turbos special is the 71mm exducer exhaust wheel and modified exhaust housing. We invested one year researching and developing the 71mm turbine to handle the aggressive fueling demands of our customers.
We were the first to utilize the 71mm large exhaust wheel in our turbochargers and also set the standard for the rest of the turbo industry. We found that the large 71mm exhaust wheel improves performance in two ways.
First: it lets the exhaust gasses expel from the charger more efficiently reducing cylinder backpressure and lowering EGT's.
Second, it accelerates rotor speed to optimize air compression for more mid range and top end performance.
- The exhaust housing oversized wastegate passages and a wastegate spacer plate for maximum effiency.
- Like all PhatShaft turbochargers it is equipped with dual grooved bearings and an adjustable boost elbow.
- The Super PhatShaft 66 was designed for trucks that have multiple fueling upgrades.
- It is a high performance charger. This turbo put Industrial Injection on the map.
- It features a 66mm extended tip compressor wheel and a 71mm exhaust wheel.
The exhaust housing has custom dual oversized passages and a wastegate spacer plate for maximum efficiency. Like all Phat Shaft turbochargers it is equipped with dual grooved bearings and an adjustable boost elbow.
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.