2013-2018 6.7 Cummins S400 2nd Gen Swap Kit. Bring more power and reliability to your 2013 - 2016 6.7 Cummins with our 2nd Gen Swap Kit! A correctly sized S400 turbo with good tuning works incredibly well for a daily driver/tow rig and even play on the track!
We have found very low EGT's while towing, great drive pressure ratios and very good fuel economy with this setup. With proper tuning and turbo, a stock fuel 6.7 can make 600 rwhp and with an aftermarket fuel system, the sky is the limit!
This kit will work with any S400 frame turbo that features T4 manifold flange, 4.62 flat V band exhaust outlet, 5 inch compressor inlet, and 4.2 inch V band compressor outlet.
This kit is available for S400 SXE turbos as well
This is a complete Install kit including:
- Welded aluminum coolant tank with a low-level sensor
- 5 inch welded aluminum intake w/ MAF and IAT bungs
- 4 inch 4.62 S400 downpipe w/ clamp
- 3 inch aluminum intercooler tube
- silicone intercooler boots
- all stainless t-bolt clamps
- billet aluminum fitting and coolant lines to remove EGR coolant riser
- all necessary clamps, plugs and misc hardware for a clean install
- Includes 3 piece manifold!
- braided stainless oil supply and drain lines
- Kit does not include a Turbo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.