This product does not qualify for free shipping, and after your purchase we will send you an invoice for the freight charges. Please call before purchasing if you would like a quote on shipping.
Industrial Injection 2001-2004 6.6L LB7 Duramax Race Long Block Engine. The Industrial Injection Race Duramax Long Block was designed for those who are looking to push the limits of performance to the ultimate level.
These are designed to be reliable for competition use. We use the highest quality parts and machining processes in every engine build, guaranteeing you the up most reliability and precision to have the best performing engine on the market.
- Balanced and Blue Printed Rotating Assembly
- Sim Tested Short Block
- Coated and Chamfered De-Lipped Pistons
- Balanced and Keyed Stock Duramax Crank
- 14mm Gorilla Girdle w/ ARP Main Studs
- Carrillo Billet Connecting Rods
- Keyed Performance Billet Alternate Firing Camshaft
- ATI Super Damper
- Suncoast Billet Flexplate
- New Oil Pump, Water Pump and Oil Cooler
- New Oil Pickup Tube
- Stock Oil Pan
- Billet Crankshaft Available
- Reconditioned Milled and Surfaced Heads w/ Torque Lock Cups
- 5 Axis CNC Race Ported Heads Hand Blended To Perfection
- High Strength Alloy, Heat Treated Iron Based Valve Guides
- Diamond Honed Guides
- Premium Valve Seat Inserts Made From A True Nickel Based Non-Magnetic Material
- New Unshrouded Valves w/ Multi Angle Valve Job
- Duramax OEM head gaskets
- ARP 625 Head Studs
- Performance 130lb Valve Springs
Does not come with valve covers
Does not come with rocker assembly or pushrods
Does not come with additional gaskets for assembly
Does not come with any fuel or turbo components. This is a crate long block
All Industrial Injection short blocks and long blocks are required to be ran with Joe Gibbs Break In Oil (not included) for the initial 300-500 miles.
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.