This product does not qualify for free shipping, and after your purchase we will send you an invoice for the freight charges. Please call before purchasing if you would like a quote on shipping.
Industrial Injection 2006-2007 6.6L LBZ Duramax Race Short Block Engine. The Industrial Injection Race Duramax Short Block was designed for those who are looking to push the limits of performance to the ultimate level.
These are designed to be reliable for competition use. We use the highest quality parts and machining processes in every engine build, guaranteeing you the up most reliability and precision to have the best performing engine on the market.
- Balanced and Blue Printed Rotating Assembly
- Sim Tested Short Block
- Coated and Chamfered De-Lipped Pistons
- Balanced and Keyed Stock Duramax Crank
- 14mm Gorilla Girdle w/ ARP Main Studs
- Carrillo Billet Connecting Rods
- Keyed Performance Billet Alternate Firing Camshaft
- ATI Super Damper
- Suncoast Billet Flexplate
- New Oil Pump, Water Pump and Oil Cooler
- New Oil Pickup Tube
- Stock Oil Pan
- Billet Crankshaft Available
Does not come with additional gaskets for assembly
Does not come with any fuel or turbo components. This is a crate short block
All Industrial Injection short blocks and long blocks are required to be ran with Joe Gibbs Break In Oil (not included) for the initial break in
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.