Pacbrake's Direct Mount 4 inch PRXB High Performance Exhaust Brake Kit with Max Flow Design for Dodge RAM 1998.5 -2002 Cummins 5.9L ISB 24 Valve Engine with 3 inch Stock Exhaust with HX/HY35 Turbo with 47RE Automatic Transmission.
PRXB exhaust brake offers the highest braking power to lowest price ratio available. Pacbrake's flagship product is the unquestioned leader in the supplemental brake industry.
It has changed the way people think about exhaust brakes by providing performance, safety and durability that is unmatched by any other exhaust brake on the market.
- 1. Provides 50 percent More Braking Power at Lower RPM's PRXB gives you the Best holdback in the 1400-1800 RPM range (where you typically drive). Better than any standard exhaust brake on the market.
- 2. The spring controlled pressure regulated mechanism on the exhaust brakes protects against engine overpressure.
- 3. Pacbrake exhaust brakes are designed specifically for individual engine applications to maximize performance and reliability. They are not a one size fits all compromise.
- 4. When the brake is deactivated, exhaust flow is unrestricted and won't interfere with power output
- 5. Patented 90 degree Non-contacting Butterfly Valve is specially engineered to maximize backpressure while preventing seizing.
- 6. The brakes use industry exclusive Arcor nitride coating on housing and components which increases resistance to wear and corrosion while strengthening the exhaust brake and adding lubricity.
- 7. Precision machined surfaces on the exhaust brake eliminate the need for troublesome gaskets and risk of leakage.
- 8. The brakes have hard anodized aluminum and stainless steel body and shaft with high performance seals.
- 9. Maintenance is as simple as using the exhaust brake on a regular basis and periodically applying Superlube (Pacbrake's multi-purpose heat resistant lubricant which helps to prevent rust and corrosion).
Every PRXB Automotive Kit comes with everything required for a complete installation.
PRXB Exhaust Brake, Controller (when required for application) and Pacbrake Onboard Air Kit, which includes: HP325 Series Compressor, 0.5 Gal Air Tank, 25 Foot Coiled Air Hose, Air Accessories and Fittings Kit. Pacbrake's Direct Mount 4 inch
PRXB High Performance Exhaust Brake Kit with Max Flow Design for Dodge RAM 1998.5 -2002 Cummins 5.9L ISB 24 Valve Engine with 3 inch Stock Exhaust with HX/HY35 Turbo with 47RE Automatic Transmission. Air Actuated-Comes with Air Tank, Hose and Accessories. Switch Pac : N/A. Transmission Controller : Included
- Application Dodge RAM 1998.5 -2002 Cummins 5.9L ISB 24 Valve
- Size 4.0 Inch
- Hose Length 25 Foot
- Hose Type Coiled
- Capacity .5 Gallon
- Direct Mount
- Valve 24 Valve
- Engine Manufacturer Cummins
- Engine Years 1998.5 -2002
- Liter 5.9 Liter
- Part # C44075
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.