Drag racing and sled pulling places huge stress on your trucks silicone hoses in a very short period of time. >PPEs hoses were designed to handle the rigors of increased pressure during racing and competition. They are equally proficient at daily driving and towing heavy loads.
Each PPE Performance Silicone Hose is strengthened with 5 plies of polyester reinforced fibers making them very tough. The Fluorocarbon lining offers better lubricity (slippery and resistant to chemicals) and the silicone rubber construction ensures that they can withstand constant boost pressures from -76 degrees all the way to plus 437 degrees Fahrenheit. In short, PPE Performance Silicone Hoses will not blow out like a stock hose will.
>PPEs Silicone Hoses are resistant to fuel, oil and chemicals while also being UV and Ozone resistant. These hoses can handle the extreme exposure that heavy usages puts upon them. With multiple sizes and configurations, there is a PPE Performance Silicone Hose for every design application.
- 5.5 Inch ID x 36 Inch Long Performance Silicone Hose - Straight (515555536)
- Handles high-boost pressures
- Working pressure: 70 psi - BAR 4.8
- Burst pressure: 207 psi - BAR 14.3
- Higher flow and better lubricity than rubber
- UV and Ozone resistant
- Fluorocarbon lining resistant to oil, fuel and high temperatures
- 6mm wall thickness 5-ply
- Black with PPE Logo
- Sold Individually
- Due to the 6mm wall thickness of PPE Silicone, hose clamps must be 1/2 inch larger diameter than hose ID for proper fit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.