>PPEs Billet Stator Torque Converters offer the best of the best in power holding capabilities. Designed for racers and pullers who brake boost their vehicles on a regular basis. These torque converters have all the features of our Billet Triple Clutch Converters and also feature a stronger more durable billet stator. This billet stator allows for better power transfer to the rear wheels when the torque converter is unlocked.
For those that sled pull or race, this billet stator equipped torque converter is a must-have upgrade. Brake boosting at the starting line or sled pulling with the torque converter unlocked Will damage a non-billet stator equipped torque converter.
Our Race series converter should be used in Racing/Pulling applications that require more Stall RPM than our standard converter. Increased stall is usually needed in applications where a larger turbo/turbos have been installed and more RPM is required to get the turbo on boost while on the brakes (brake boosting).
- Black Race Billet Stator Triple Clutch Torque Converter
- 2600-2700 RPM Stall Speed
- One-piece billet cover
- Heat-treated 4140 alloy turbine
- Heat-treated 4140 alloy impeller hub
- 5 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Sold Individually
- GM 6.6L Duramax Allison 1000|2000 Equipped GM HD Vehicles (128010320)
- $200.00 Core charge applies, reimbursed upon return of good core components to PPE. PPE product finish will vary
- Stall speeds are approximate and will vary depending on vehicle set-up
- CNC billet machined stator with custom stall speeds available upon request (Race converters only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.