Engine runaway can be caused by oil vapor that travels through the crankcase breathers and into the intake system. Uncontrolled fueling of the engine is extremely dangerous. Upgrading the crankcase breathers and adding a PPE Filter Kit helps solve this runaway problem and stops normal oil vapor from contaminating the turbo, intercooler, and intake system.
Other benefits of properly venting the crankcase are reduced internal engine pressures which will decrease the chance of seal damage and oil misting. Meets NHRA racing safety requirements.
- Crankcase Breather Filter Kit
- Helps fix engine runaway problems
- Stops normal oil vapor from contaminating turbo, intercooler, intake system
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007.5-2010 GM (114025010)
- Check Valve available separately (114025010)
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.