Drag racing and sled pulling places huge stress on your truck's silicone hoses in a very short period of time. PPE's hoses were designed to handle the rigors of increased pressure during racing and competition. They are equally proficient at daily driving and towing heavy loads.
Each PPE Performance Silicone Hose is strengthened with 5 plies of polyester reinforced fibers making them very tough. The Fluorocarbon lining offers better lubricity (slippery and resistant to chemicals) and the silicone rubber construction ensures that they can withstand constant boost pressures from -76 degrees all the way to +437 degrees Fahrenheit. In short, PPE Performance Silicone Hoses will not blow out like a stock hose will.
PPE's Silicone Hoses are resistant to fuel, oil and chemicals while also being UV and Ozone resistant. These hoses can handle the extreme exposure that heavy usages puts upon them. With multiple sizes and configurations, there is a PPE Performance Silicone Hose for every design application.
Note: Due to the 6mm wall thickness, hose clamps must be 1/2 inch larger diameter than hose ID for proper fit.
- LLY 2004.5 -2005
- Sold As Kit
- Includes Stainless Steel Clamps
- Working pressure: 70 psi - BAR 4.8
- Burst pressure: 207 psi - BAR 14.3
- UV and Ozone resistant
- Handles high boost-pressures, oil and fuel, high-temperatures
- Higher flow and better lubricity than rubber
- 5-ply, 6mm wall thickness
- (A) 6mm 5-ply Silicone Hose (1) (115900500) (GM 15188715) Use clamp (E)
- (B) 6mm 5-ply Silicone Hose (1) (115900200) (GM 15124211) Use clamp (F)
- (C) 6mm 5-ply Silicone Hose (1) (115900600) (GM 15124210) Use clamp (F)
- (D) 6mm 5-ply Silicone Hose (1) (115900500) (GM 15188715) Use clamp (E)
- (E) 71/63mm T-Bolt Clamps (4) (515275225)
- (F) 92/84mm T-Bolt Clamps (4) (515350300)
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.