Tested in applications producing high-horsepower and torque at the crank, the PPE Triple Clutch Torque Converter is an excellent choice in converter technology.
The heavy-duty billet cover and three lock-up clutches give you unbeatable lock-up performance. The PPE Triple Clutch Torque Converter provides 130 square inches of clutch surface contact area, compared to just 49 in the stock unit (3X stronger).
- Triple Clutch Torque Converter - 1900-2200 RPM - GM
- Standard Cast Stator
- One-piece billet cover
- Heat-treated 4140 alloy turbine
- Heat-treated 4140 alloy impeller hub
- 5 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Sold Individually
- GM 6.6L Duramax Allison 1000|2000 Equipped GM HD Vehicles (128010300)
- $200.00 Core charge applies, reimbursed upon return of good core components to PPE. PPE product finish will vary.
- If a Non-Race converter is used in applications that would require brake stalling for more than 5 seconds the stator will be damaged and will not be covered under our warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.