The PPE Speedometer Interface Module is designed to recalibrate a speedometer signal or correct sinewave (AC)/squarewave (oc) signal incompatibilities.
- Recalibrate a high speed (64,000ppm – 250,000ppm) signal for an OEM speedometer. Do not use this unit to adjust a signal going to an anti-lock braking system
- Recalibrate a low speed (8000ppm – 4000ppm) signal for an OEM or aftermarket speedometer or fuel injection computer
- Convert a high-speed signal found on newer GM transmissions down to a low speed signal to run a speedometer, cruise control, or fuel injection computer
- Convert an 8000ppm signal from an aftermarket signal generator to a 4000ppm or 2000ppm to run an OEM cruise control or fuel injection computer
- Convert a 16000ppm signal from a VDO Hall Effect signal generator to an 8000ppm, 4000ppm, or 2000ppm to run a cruise control or fuel injection computer
- Convert a 4000ppm signal from an OEM transmission speed sensor or ECM output to an 8000ppm signal for an aftermarket speedometer
- Sold Individually
- 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7|LLY|LBZ|LMM (122010000)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.