An ARP cylinder head stud kit is precision centerless-ground for accuracy. Thread-rolled to Mil-S-8879 specifications for increased strength while reducing stress at the threads. Hardened parallel washers for uniform load distribution and accurate torque readings. It is highly recommended for boost levels of 45 psi and higher.
- Head Stud Kit (218020400)
- Made from 8740 Chromoly with black oxide finish, for protection from corrosion
- 36 studs, flat washers and nuts included
- Studs are built specifically for high-performance applications
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007.5-2010 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel (24-Valve Engine)
Safe & Secure Shopping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.